Load-In/Load Out (Production, Décor And Staging)
Hilton Promenade level driveway provides direct access to the Hilton San Diego Bayfront Service Entrance. Load in/out times are scheduled through your Event Manager. To ensure that enough space has been reserved for your move into and out of the exhibit hall, please coordinate your requirements well in advance.
- Loading Area: Served by 2 large Freight elevators and one service elevators. Loading area is located adjacent to loading dock area.
- 1-Service elevator with interior dimensions of 5'-8" wide x 8'-7" deep x 8' high, Capacity 5,000 lb, to meeting rooms 2-4 via service corridors. Load in from ground level.
- 1-Service elevator with interior dimensions of 7'-8" wide x 11'-2" deep x 9' 6" high, Capacity 8,500 lb, to meeting rooms 2-4 via service corridors. Load in from ground level.
- 1-Freight elevator with interior dimensions of 10' wide x 20' deep x 9'-6" high, Capacity 12,000 lbs, to meeting rooms 2-4 via service corridors. Load in from ground level.
- Sapphire Ballroom and Indigo Ballroom Weight Load: The maximum weight load sustainable in each ballroom is 100 pounds per square foot.
- Delivery Scheduling: Exhibit materials can be delivered to the hotel during business hours any time after the pre-arranged exhibitor set-up date. Due to fire and safety regulations, no crates or cartons may be stored on the hotel premises.
- Move-Out Date: Exhibits must be removed from the hotel on or before the exhibitor’s dismantle time.